Return to Madness.
- Fill out pick sheets. Don't forget to list a handle (clever and
creative nickname) and phone number, in case there's a problem.
in the white sheet and keep the blue.
- Deadline is Thursday morning. before the first tip-off. I need your
sheet and your $20.
- Scoring is 2-2-3-4-5-6. E.g., 2 points for correct first and second
round picks, 3 for third round, etc... until 6 points for the champion.
- No second place. If there is a tie, sole tie-breaker will be total
correct number of picks.
- Please proofread your sheet! If you fill it out on-line, note there are no
automatic audits; e.g., it will allow you to not pick a game, so be
sure you pick all the games, including the championship.
- No whining.
- Did I mention there is no second place?
- Update sheets are unofficial. If you think I've made a mistake in your
picks, let me know immediately. I reserve the right to make honest
mistakes, but after the championship game I won't make any
- I'll have the update sheets as soon as possible, and will post results here
- And of course, my personal favorite-Decisions of the rules committee are
- For information see
March 9, 1998
Last modified 03/09/98 12:44 pmg